Friday, January 16, 2009

The greatest husband in the world!

I have the greatest husband in the whole wide world!  I ordered the new Harry Potter book (deluxe edition)  about a month and a half ago.  Which the deluxes aren't that cheap!  I had to order it from the publisher because all the book stores were sold out of the deluxe edition already.  Unfortunately, with the publisher they don't guarantee that you will get the book on the release date.  So I figured I wouldn't get it this past saturday when it came out.  I was supposed to get an email when they shipped it out.  Well, I never got an email, but I saw where they had taken the money out of my checking account.  Most of the time they ship it when they charge you.  Well, not in this case.  I called this morning to see if it had been shipped yet and it wasn't shipped until this morning (monday, 2 days after release date).  And they said I wouldn't get it for 4-7 business days.  I was so upset because everyone in the world now knows how the Harry Potter saga ends and I don't.  I bet my best friend is on her 2nd run of the book already.  I've had to avoid watching much tv and getting on the internet this weekend so I didn't find out what happens before I get to read the book.  Anyway, so I called Corey crying because I wasn't going to get my book for a while still.  And he made the sweetest comment I've heard in a while.  He told me if I wanted to I could go buy the regular copy at Wal-Mart.  When I mentioned that this weekend he said no because I would be getting the book.  I guess he figures since it's going to take longer it's ok to go on and get the cheaper one now.  I love him so much!  I didn't even have to mention it today, he offered on his own.  I wish every woman could be married to a man as thoughtful and loving as mine!  Now, I've gotta go read my book!  Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment