Friday, January 16, 2009

The Nickelback concert on 3-22-07

Nickelback was supposed to play in Gwinnett last friday, but had to postpone it until last night.  I got the tickets because the people who originally had them had already made reservations to go to the beach for yesterday.  They paid $150 for each ticket and since it was such short notice I got the tickets for $25 each.  What a deal!  So my sister in law and I went to the concert.  Chad Kroeger is my crush right now and I was super excited!  Ashley (my sister in law) had never been to a concert, so I knew we would have a lot of fun.  Three Days Grace was the opening act and they rocked.  But nothing will ever beat Nickelback.  The fire, the cannons and all the fireworks and pyros were amazing!  And the band rocked majorly.  I loved Nickelback before the concert, but love them even more now.  They are so different than what I thought.  I always thought they were a kind of mellow band, but I was wrong.  They know how to party!  I suggest anyone who likes rock n roll to go see them in concert sometime.  It was the best concert I have ever been to in my whole life, and I've been to a lot of concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment